How can I submit a sponsorship or funding request to Atlanta United?
At this time, all monetary donations and sponsorship inquiries must be submitted to the Arthur M. Blank Family Foundation website. Please visit //www.blankfoundation.org/contact-us with all fundraising and sponsorship requests.
How can I get involved with the team in the community and in soccer programming?
There will be volunteer events throughout the year that will be open to our fans and supporters who would like to be a part of community efforts. If you are interested in being added to our 社区 Volunteer List please email your name and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does Atlanta United run soccer camps or clinics?
Yes, Atlanta United runs various training programs throughout the year. From fun soccer clinics, to summer camps and advanced level training in the Regional Development School, Atlanta United has a program suited for all players aged 5-14 years of age. For more information on our programs, check out www.mccannuniversity.org/training
How can I get Atlanta United to partner with my non-profit organization?
请发邮件 email@example.com to connect with our 社区 Relations team about partnership opportunities. In your email, please provide a paragraph summary of the work your organization does, a link to your website and the best person to contact – incomplete inquiries will not be considered. *Please note that we get many requests from groups on a daily basis and will get back to you as soon as possible.
How can I find out about job opportunities with the team?
For all employment inquiries please visit our Workday page at: //ambgroup.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/AMBSE
How can I my non-profit/team/school get tickets to an Atlanta United game?
Due to the high demand of our team and our limited allotment, we are not able to fulfill the number of requests we receive each season. We are currently looking into the best way to manage these requests and will update this page with more details as they become available.
- We do not accept inquiries concerning player scouting or recruitment and correspondence will not be returned.
- We do not accept vendor, business, or advertising inquiries.
- We do not accept items for our players to autograph. Any and all requests will be declined.
- Given the team’s training schedule and the length of the season, strict appearance guidelines are in place for our players. Appearance requests will only be returned if we are able to accommodate your request.
- Any questions regarding in-stadium opportunities (halo board recognition, fan experiences) please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions regarding any merchandise that you see featured on our web or social channels, please see our “SHOP” page on ways to purchase in-store or online merchandise here: //www.mccannuniversity.org/team-store